PokerSD again returns with another version of VIP Megarace as POKERSD VIP MARATHON 4.0, an extravagant race launched by POKERSD. Grab the opportunity to win from the prize pool of INR 1,18,000 (One Lakh Eighteen Thousand only) by participating in the VIP MEGA RACE 4.0 across three leaderboards every 3 days.
Terms and Conditions.
- The POKERSD VIP MARATHON 4.0 will run from 17th Dec to 25th Dec in following slots. ( Tuesday 17th Dec, 2019 12:00 am IST to Thursday 19th Dec, 2019 11:55 pm IST), (Friday 20th Dec, 2019 12:00 am IST to Sunday 22nd Dec, 2019 11:55 pm IST), (Monday 23rd Dec, 2019 12:00 am IST to Wednesday 25th Dec, 2019 11:55 pm IST).
- There are three different races for different stakes as THE ROOKIE (1/2, 2/4),THE PRO (5/10, 10/20) and THE LEGEND (25/50, 50/100).
- All the players playing the games will become the direct entrant to the VIP Races.
- The player needs to accumulate VIP points by playing hands at cash game tables to rise up to LeaderBoard .
- The VIP points accumulation will be the same for all the players during the VIP Race irrespective of their VIP level.
- The VIP points accumulated in the race will be called as Leaderboard points.
- The Players will be eligible for the prize pool once they meet the Minimum LB points criteria of the respective race.
- The prize pool will be shared among the TOP 5 players at the end of the race.
- The winners will get the result through email and the Leaderboard winnings will be added as real chips which are withdraw able.
- We reserve the right to modify, alert, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players.
- How to register for the POKERSD VIP MARATHON 4.0 ?
If you are playing cash game tables you will become the automatic participant of the VIP MARATHON 4.0.
- Can I play on more than one leader board at a time ?
Yes, you can play on all three leader boards at the same time and for that, you just need to play on the respective tables.
- What if I want to withdraw from the race after I deposit my amount with the deposit code ?
If you want to withdraw from the race at any point in time you don’t have to do anything as its a direct entry and if you want to withdraw your available real chips, you can do the same.
- Can I raise a cashout request during the POKERSD VIP MARATHON 4.0?
Yes you can raise the cashout request of your available chips during the POKERSD VIP MARATHON 4.0.
- What are the criteria for calculating the Leader board points ?
VIP points accumulated during the VIP Race will be called as leader board points and the leader board points are calculated based on the rake generated by a player in a hand. On every 20 Rs Rake generated by a player, 1 Leader board Point will be added and it will remain the same for all the players for the VIP race.
- What do you mean by minimum VIP points criteria ?
All the players participating in a race will be eligible for the prize pool once they will cross the minimum VIP points criteria for that leader boards.
The Rookie ( Min VIP = 100)
The Pro ( Min VIP = 500)
The Legend ( Min VIP = 900)
If the players will cross the min VIP point criteria then the TOP 5 players will be declared as the winner and the prize pool will be distributed amongst them.
- What if two players share the same VIP points at the end of the race ?
If two players have the same VIP points at the end of the race, then the final ranking will be calculated based on the highest no. of hands.
- How can I cashout my leader board winnings ?
The winnings in the leader board will be added to the Real Chips balance and you can withdraw them with the same procedure as for real chips. Once the winnings are added there is no difference between the real chips and leader board winnings and you can use them to play cash games further.